Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bare Bone Basic Introductions....

Hello. My name is Kenn and I am NOT an alcoholic.

WAIT?! Does that mean I’m an alcoholic in denial? I don’t know, but it doesn’t really matter because this isn’t what THIS first post is all about.

Right now; at this moment, I am a 29 year old man living in San Francisco approaching a 20 day countdown that will put to test 10+ years of his past and will (VERY quite possibly) redirect the next 10+ years of his life. Although this too is something I want to explore, it's not what my first blog is about.

I want to start my first (this) blog with the bare bone black and white basics:

My name is Kenneth Brent Sugiyama and I was born in Cincinnati, OH on May 20, 1979. My Mom is from Illinois and my dad is from Japan.

From the ages of 4 to 15 I had a kick ass, privileged upbringing living in Yokohama and Tokyo, Japan.

Not to be cryptic; but life has a way of throwing us curve balls and bringing us closer together. When I was 15, my Mom, sister and I moved to San Diego and began a new life with a suitcase each (and my diskman).

I finished High School as I fell IN LOVE for the very first time right as I had to move to Washington DC, for Uni.

Being a teenager in (all sorts of wrong, first puppy lustful) Love makes you do crazy things...

Compressed from yesterday to today… I’m here, a 29 year old man living in San Francisco.

I’m here as an average guy; like you, me and Angelina Jolie.

No comments: